2019 Shiprock Marathon registration is now open!
Entry Fee Schedule
|Dates||Marathon||Half Marathon||Marathon Relay||5K/10K|
|October 1 – November 22||$85||$65||$150||$20|
|November 23 – November 26||$70||$50||$140||$20|
|November 27 – December 31||$85||$65||$150||$20|
|January 1 – March 31||$90||$70||$160||$20|
|April 1 – May 2||$95||$75||$170||$20|
|April 1 – May 2||$105||$85||$180||$20|
Friday, May 3 Events:
- Health & Fitness Expo – Noon-6:00 pm
- Packet Pickup – Noon-7:00 pm
- Pasta Dinner – 4:00-7:00 pm
- Kid’s Marathon – 5:00 pm
- 5K/10K Runs – 6:00 pm
Saturday, May 4 Events:
- Marathon – 7:00 am
- Marathon Relay – 7:00 am
- Half Marathon – 8:15 am
The 2018 Shiprock Marathon includes the following events:
- Full Marathon
- Half Marathon
- 5-Person Relay
- 10K Race
- 5K Trail Run
- Kids’ Marathon
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott
$89/night special rate
Free breakfast Saturday morning at 4:30
A late checkout time of 1:00 p.m. is available upon request
To reserve, call the hotel at +1-505-324-0777, or reserve online
Farmington Best Western PLUS
$85/night special rate
Early Continental breakfast at 4:30 am
Late check out at noon on Saturday available upon request
To reserve, call the hotel at +1-505-564-8100, or email email@example.com
Mention the Shiprock Marathon for discounts.
- 215 miles: Albuquerque International Sunport – Albuquerque, NM (ABQ / KABQ)
- 29 miles: Four Corners Regional Airport – Farmington, NM (FMN / KFMN)
- 40 miles: Cortez Municipal Airport – Cortez, CO (CEZ / KCEZ)
- 84 miles: Durango-La Plata County Airport – Durango, CO (DRO / KDRO)
Shiprock Area Tourist Links
- A great list of hotels in the area
- The Official Navajo Nation Visitors Guide
- The Navajo Nation Zoo
- Navajo Parks and Recreation
- Canyon de Chelly National Monument
- Chaco Culture National Historic Park
- Mesa Verde National Park
- Glen Canyon National Recreation Area
- Navajo National Monument
- Monument Valley Tribal Park
- Four Corners Monument
How do I register for the Shiprock Marathon?
Do all runners receive medals?
How can I print out all the rules and info for the Shiprock Marathon?
Where will packet pick-up be?
Can one person pick up all the packets for an entire relay team?
How long are the legs for the Relay event?
What kind of course support will be provided during the marathon?
How do drop bags work in Shiprock?
Will there be any pre-race meal offered on Friday?
Where do the proceeds of the race go?
What are the relay team rules?
What are the age limits to be able to run in Marathon events?
Where is the bus loading zone located?
Is there a deadline for making registration changes?
M – 2012 Shaun Martin 2:34:59
W – 2016 Tennille Taylor 3:12:45
M – 2004 Terry Bia 1:10:59
2011 FLC Beavers 2:35:11